Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hurting for a friend

A dear friend of mine from High School lost her 7yr old daughter yesterday... It was a free accident and there was nothing they could have done to stop it. I can not comprehend the strength it takes to make it thru next these days. My heart is breaking for her so much that could almost throw up...

As I looked at my daughter this morning, so much emotion surrounded me. How could I ever say good bye to her, how could I ever watch her life leave her little body, I could I ever make the choice to take her off of life support, how could I ever see her little body be buried... I don't think I could do any of these and still have my sanity.

My heart, thoughts and prayers are with these family today and in the next few days... May God Bless them and hold them tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment