Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's

Today has been such a wonderful day. I had lunch with my very best friend (sushi) she has been a part of my life through the good and the bad and she is the reason I have Todd! After lunch I did some shopping and finally found shoes for our Mardi Gras ball and I love them!

I came home and dipped some fresh strawberries in chocolate and then went to pick Rowyn up from school. She came home to a surprise of her Valentine's day gift, which she loved! When Todd came home, we boiled shrimp, potatoes, corn and carrots. So yummy!! He also came home with roses and chocolates for me and a little bear and chocolates for Rowyn.

I just got a text from my sweet Suzy saying that she just got engaged... I am so excited for her!! She deserves so much happiness and love. She is such a wonderful woman and friend. What a great way to end my night knowing my friend got engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment